It’s Friday again, and I just want to remind everyone that the deadline for the SyFy contest is Sunday at midnight. So get your free $15 gift card while you can!
On a personal note, the attention The Memory Eater anthology is receiving has blown my expectations out of the water. At this pace, I’m confident it will be a success.
Now back to today—I’ve decided to dedicate Fridays to the workforce, so without further ado, here is the track-listing for the Office Band’s second album:
- When printers collide.
- Wax is better than rubber fingers, but Marty doesn’t think so
- What decade are those mints from?
- My last squirt of hand sanitizer
- The IT guy who also knew karate
- Tape dispenser’s revenge
- That guy who always says hello while passing by in the hallway
- Why does my computer have a floppy drive?
- Depressing gray is a real color
- The unopened box of staples is plotting
- Copier full of blood (and dead bodies)
- Fire up the 1941 scanner, now
- I went to the health fair and all I got was fifteen pens and nine unsharpened pencils
- Watch out for the power walker gang
- No one told me it was dress down day
- Hey, Dorothy, your fake plants look nice today
- Some people never learn how to spell my last name, Zynlsidnejdoskesidkeis
- The upside down post-it note. What does it say?
- Who burnt popcorn in the microwave? Pt. 1
- Who burnt popcorn in the microwave? Pt. 2 (Now the fire company is here and we have to evacuate the building)
Good luck, and have a great weekend!